Search and apply for courses at universities, colleges and schools in Australia, the UK, the USA and Canada - StudyLink

« UK: What the new points system means for you | Main | Student Information Sessions »

UK: State-of-the-art facilities for HIBT students

Students at the Hertfordshire Institute of Business Technology now have access to some of the best university facilities in the UK. The University of Hertfordshire recently spent £120million on its new de Havilland campus in Hatfield, with state-of-the-art lecture theatres, modern accommodation and Sports Village. The Hatfield campus is home to the social sciences faculty and Business School, and also has an impressive resource centre with 1600 study places and 800 computer workstations.

HIBT offers pathway programs to the University, which was recently ranked the top modern university in England’s south-east by the Good Universities Guide. International Foundation Certificates and Diplomas are available in areas such as science, engineering, law and business. Pre-Masters Certificates are also available.

HIBT students can use all the university facilities, including specialist libraries, computer labs, recreation facilities and student services. Once you graduate, you are guaranteed entry to the relevant Degree or Masters program at the University of Hertfordshire.

As part of the Navitas group of international colleges and campuses, HIBT helps students fulfil their ambitions by preparing them for further study in a safe, friendly environment.

HIBT has a beautiful campus just 20 minutes from London by train. You can easily enjoy dynamic city life in London, while studying in the relaxed environment of Hertfordshire, with some of England’s finest historical sights nearby. It is the best of both worlds!

Learn more about the courses available at HIBT by contacting one of our student counsellors

Bookmark and Share


well universty,
i would like 2 know about animation course (UG,PG,Dip).

Hi bro.......
I am topik from indonesia, like the others,I also want to study outside of my country,especially in UK..
so,what should I do right know?
I am bachelor of mechanical engineering. Now I have work for my local goverment (PNS)....
please give advice.
before thanks.........

need some advise about study in england.

i need your help

The comments to this entry are closed.

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe Now

Get your monthly Student Adventures update for free!


Study in the UK
Study in Australia
Study in US
Study in Europe
Study in Netherlands
MBA Courses

StudyLink Discussion Forums

Sponsored Links

Higher Education Blog Directory